British & Irish Masters Cross Country International : Dublin on 14 Nov 2020 : COVID Update

We will have to wait until the 16 August 2020 before there is any further decision regarding the postponement / cancellation of the B & I Cross Country International scheduled to take place in Dublin on 14 November 2020.  

The organiser’s IMAA are (similarly to us in the UK) currently under a lockdown situation.  The Irish Government’s five stage policy will lift at the end of August – subject to the pandemic staying under control.  With the accommodation and the banquet booked, IMAA are optimistic that the event will go ahead.  Some of the Home Countries have selection trials planned specifically for the International and these are still within the fixture list.

Mel James.  BMAF Cross Country Secretary

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.